Parents and Citizens
It can be very daunting when your child starts at a new school and you don’t know the other parents in the school community. So we wanted to take this opportunity to introduce the P&C to you.
The Hilton Primary School P&C is NOT about:
- Coming to every meeting
- Selling chocolates and lamingtons
- Non-stop fundraising
- Continually being asked to give up your time
We ARE about:
- Ensuring a good community vibe for our school
- Doing what we can to make money for our kids whilst having fun
- Helping our school become environmentally sustainable
- Giving what time we can without being expected to help with every event
- Ensuring new families are welcomed
We are a group of parents who appreciate that it’s tough to start out at a new school and we want you to feel like a part of our community. We meet the 3rd and 7th Tuesday of every term and anyone is welcome to come along – be it for a night or a few meetings or every meeting.
If we can do anything to help you whilst getting settled let the office know and one of us will catch up with you at school. Alternatively we have a representative in each class.
We also have a Facebook page (Hilton Primary P&C) to keep everyone informed about what is happening at our school. If you would like to join the group please click here.
We hope you love Hilton Primary School as much as we do!
Hilton Primary School Parents and Citizens